Saturday, July 20, 2013

Want to get better at football/soccer and have pro skills?

Hey guys, I'm Joel the maker of Pro Soccer Skills blog. I just want to make this first post about some of the things this blog is going to be about. This blog is for all of us players who want to take their game to the next level and who might be struggling with some area of their game such as shooting,passing and receiving,dribbling,speed,strength, nutrition. And to all those player who think their good enough let me just make one thing clear if you want to get any where in football/soccer you have to always be improving by going faster,harder,longer, each day. Now to finish, all of you players out there leave a comment on what you want me to give tips on or tell me if you want drills to improve any area of your game. Good luck and keep improving.
                            Your friend,
                          Joel Morales
P.S. Don't forget to follow me in Google plus.
                  

1 comment:

  1. Guys please dont forget to comment what you guys wanna see.

    ReplyDelete